The Nutshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nutshell

The Nutshell is a creative collective under the government of Holly-Rose and Hannah-Rose with ODD and SPONTANEOUS tamperings by Logie-Bear; made up of writers, musicians, and artists. Here teacups are rife and insanity is always technicoloured.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Renaissance Context Ditty

Go down 
+2
Logiebear
Hannah-Rose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Goddess DevineSupreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

Number of posts : 1038
A Renaissance Context Ditty Left_bar_bleue42 / 10042 / 100A Renaissance Context Ditty Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-01

A Renaissance Context Ditty Empty
PostSubject: A Renaissance Context Ditty   A Renaissance Context Ditty Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008 - 8:33

In fact taught to me by a history student, but never mind that, Lila is awesome. And this is why:

To the tune of 'Supercalafragilisticexpealadocious'

Papal indulgences and transubstatiation
give your views on this and face excommunication
pin your thesis to the door and start a reformation
papal indulgences and transubstatiatiooooooon!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Beloved SquirrelModerator
Logiebear

Number of posts : 1224
A Renaissance Context Ditty Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100A Renaissance Context Ditty Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: A Renaissance Context Ditty   A Renaissance Context Ditty Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008 - 10:47

Ohhhh THAT'S What she was singing in rehearsal!!!

All I heard was something about Sex communication
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/logiebear42
TimTam
Tarnation
In a TeaCup
TimTam

Number of posts : 868
A Renaissance Context Ditty Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100A Renaissance Context Ditty Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: A Renaissance Context Ditty   A Renaissance Context Ditty Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008 - 19:58

Shocked Sex communication? Well, I guess it is about the catholic church...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/tlvv
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

A Renaissance Context Ditty Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100A Renaissance Context Ditty Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: A Renaissance Context Ditty   A Renaissance Context Ditty Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008 - 4:22

Fail
Back to top Go down
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

A Renaissance Context Ditty Left_bar_bleue42 / 10042 / 100A Renaissance Context Ditty Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: A Renaissance Context Ditty   A Renaissance Context Ditty Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008 - 6:16

Like textual intercourse?
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

PostSubject: Re: A Renaissance Context Ditty   A Renaissance Context Ditty Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008 - 7:05

She was muttering it to herself in a fevered way. At first I thought she was speaking in tongues, until I heard her murmur "sex communication". It was the one piece of cookie dough missing from the mixture. My colt twitched nervously in it's holster, aching to jump into my hand and blow the strange lady away. I Reached into the other pocket and Pulled out my other friend.

I have two friends. One I keep loaded and the other keeps me loaded. The latter stilled my nerves as I wandered up to the building. Sleazy Red neon signs burned the air with their sins as loyal husbands went to get perfectly innocent massages at the parlors below.

The word "Vandersexxx" was emblazoned on the building I now trudged towards. I walked in, playing it Bogart as I've done so many times before. The receptionist glanced up and I saw her without her mask on. Sheer disgust writhed between her eyes until her Candy-floss coloured lips twisted themselves from a sneer to a smile.

"Velcome to Vandersexx!" The words escaped her as if each syllable was pure ecstasy. If I hadn't glimpsed the truth, I would've believed she was genuinely happy to see me.

"I want a blow job... for this" The colt was in my hand as if it had jumped there by itself. The mask was well and truly shattered as the whore let her true feelings shown.

Her poisonous words seeped through the drunken haze of the bouncers behind me and the world exploded into white.

Everything was going to plan.
Back to top Go down
TimTam
Tarnation
In a TeaCup
TimTam

Number of posts : 868
A Renaissance Context Ditty Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100A Renaissance Context Ditty Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: A Renaissance Context Ditty   A Renaissance Context Ditty Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008 - 8:20

um... That's very nice Logan...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/tlvv
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Renaissance Context Ditty   A Renaissance Context Ditty Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008 - 8:46

Wow.

Just wow.

What the fuck was that?
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

PostSubject: Re: A Renaissance Context Ditty   A Renaissance Context Ditty Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008 - 9:12

The sparks flew in front of my eyes. Then my vision cleared. I was tied to a chair in some mafia boss's office. Blood trickled down my face. It was mine and it was warm. That meant I was still alive. for now.

The bouncers moved away with an incomprehensible grunt as their Boss, Ben Rutter, walked towards me, a schoolboy grin plastered on his greasy face.

"Well well well, what have we here?" Rutter quoted from the script of cliche. He was acting like I was right where he wanted me. Unfortunately for him, It was right where I wanted to be too.

I played it mum. I let Rutter prattle on about his plans for the city. I couldn't hear him over the blood rushing to my head as I readied myself. One of the goons was behind me, supposedly intimidating. His lungs betrayed him as my skull pushed all the air out of them. He sank like a souffle in a cupboard and it was on.

The knife concealed in my sleeve had served me well. I was through the ropes and the other goon. The look on his face was one of confusion and fear. It seemed unfamiliar to see his own blood on someone else's hands.

Rutter looked like a fish out of water. When His stomach hit the floor, he was well and truly done. I picked my friends up off the table and they finished the job for me.

The pounding on the door mixed with the rapid pace of my heart and I knew the night wasn't over yet.

Last edited by Logiebear on Sun 28 Sep 2008 - 2:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Renaissance Context Ditty   A Renaissance Context Ditty Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008 - 9:47

Well, this is exciting, but should it be in the novella section?
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

PostSubject: Re: A Renaissance Context Ditty   A Renaissance Context Ditty Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008 - 9:50

I heard a woman's voice from behind a locked door. I ignored it and moved on. I wasn't a hero. I had no Illusions about that. I was a lonely warrior, fighting a battle for one.
Back to top Go down
Synaesthesia
Apprentice Squirrel
Synaesthesia

Number of posts : 368
A Renaissance Context Ditty Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Renaissance Context Ditty Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: A Renaissance Context Ditty   A Renaissance Context Ditty Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008 - 4:40

I'm scared.
Back to top Go down
artsgeek
Bloodied Typewriter
artsgeek

Number of posts : 144
A Renaissance Context Ditty Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100A Renaissance Context Ditty Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: A Renaissance Context Ditty   A Renaissance Context Ditty Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008 - 5:00

Synaesthesia wrote:
I'm scared.

Yet undeniably intrigued...
Back to top Go down
wretchedkisses
Apprentice Squirrel

Number of posts : 320
A Renaissance Context Ditty Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Renaissance Context Ditty Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: A Renaissance Context Ditty   A Renaissance Context Ditty Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008 - 2:22

Yeah... more please!

"I was playing it Bogart..." one of the coolest lines ever. This whole thing should be filmed in black and white and voiced over by Clint Eastwood.
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

PostSubject: Re: A Renaissance Context Ditty   A Renaissance Context Ditty Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008 - 2:52

The woman screamed once more until her captor shut her up with a bang.

The sound rang around inside my head as I turned to the door. A swift kick sent it flying inwards and smashed another bruiser in the face, making it a lot flatter. Blood trickled on the floor from the slumped woman. She was hit pretty bad but she seemed to be alive. The thump of stupid footsteps was escalating in intensity and volume. I had a decision to make and I needed to make it quickly.

(What should I do?)
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

PostSubject: Re: A Renaissance Context Ditty   A Renaissance Context Ditty Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct 2008 - 11:24

INTERACTIVE FICTION!!!
Back to top Go down
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Renaissance Context Ditty   A Renaissance Context Ditty Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct 2008 - 11:33

OVERACTIVE IMAGINATION!
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

PostSubject: Re: A Renaissance Context Ditty   A Renaissance Context Ditty Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct 2008 - 11:33

MAKE A CHOICE!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Renaissance Context Ditty   A Renaissance Context Ditty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Renaissance Context Ditty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nutshell :: Creative Chaos :: Of the Brush :: General Discussion-
Jump to: