The Nutshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nutshell

The Nutshell is a creative collective under the government of Holly-Rose and Hannah-Rose with ODD and SPONTANEOUS tamperings by Logie-Bear; made up of writers, musicians, and artists. Here teacups are rife and insanity is always technicoloured.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corsety goodness

Go down 
+2
Hannah-Rose
TechnicolouredInsanity
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TimTam
Tarnation
In a TeaCup
TimTam

Number of posts : 868
Corsety goodness - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Corsety goodness - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-02

Corsety goodness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corsety goodness   Corsety goodness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008 - 7:01

tis gorgeous *want*

I need a laundry bag to attempt to wash my corsets....
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/tlvv
TechnicolouredInsanity
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Goddess DevineSupreme OverLady
TechnicolouredInsanity

Number of posts : 395
Corsety goodness - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42 / 10042 / 100Corsety goodness - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Corsety goodness   Corsety goodness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jul 2009 - 8:28

Skew it. I can't get the images to host here or on my blogspot, so everyone toodle over to my boringly skinned LJ account for the complete rant. I think there's two, under the Amber's Corset tag if they aren't still at the top when you pootle over.
Back to top Go down
TimTam
Tarnation
In a TeaCup
TimTam

Corsety goodness - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Corsety goodness - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Corsety goodness   Corsety goodness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009 - 10:00

ooer prettyness
Back to top Go down
TechnicolouredInsanity
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
TechnicolouredInsanity

Corsety goodness - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42 / 10042 / 100Corsety goodness - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Corsety goodness   Corsety goodness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009 - 5:03

Corsety goodness - Page 3 0000wxg7

Eeeee! I just finished this corset yesterday. Super yay!

Corsety goodness - Page 3 0000xttr
Back to top Go down
TimTam
Tarnation
In a TeaCup
TimTam

PostSubject: Re: Corsety goodness   Corsety goodness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009 - 7:45

ooh that is fancy looking, it looks a little tricky though...

Then again, I have enough trouble getting my red corset of coz it hooks up the side Sad
Back to top Go down
TechnicolouredInsanity
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
TechnicolouredInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Corsety goodness   Corsety goodness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009 - 8:54

Mmm, they asked for only front lacing. Personally I think they're a little mental but I suppose cause the front's so short it would be quite so much agro to loosen the laces and yank it over your head...

And the fancy lacing thang is just me trying to get the extra ribbon out of the way without shoving it down the front of the corset Razz

I do kinda want a corset with a halter neck like that though. It'd look awesome in a brighter colour over a black tank....
Back to top Go down
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

Number of posts : 1038

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Corsety goodness   Corsety goodness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009 - 19:42

Super shiny awesome baby doll! I can comprehend the wish for front lacing, it may not be practical, but it is super pretty!

(Btw, since this be the forum for it, though not the thread, I'm working on a new TARDIS embroidery design - it's consuming my soul.)
Back to top Go down
TechnicolouredInsanity
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
TechnicolouredInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Corsety goodness   Corsety goodness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009 - 20:38

Bwahahaha! Tardis-y goodness.

I can watch Who goodness now, didja know? I only realised two days ago after watching the entire season of kyle xy (don't judge me) and then wondering what to watch. I flail as a youtube surfer.
Back to top Go down
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

PostSubject: Re: Corsety goodness   Corsety goodness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009 - 9:08

Yes. Yes you do.

I no longer am a youtube surfer. All the things I used to youtube are simply on tv here. Who, QI - did you know they've actually invented a terminology for those shows where they make a bunch of famous people look stupid whilst competing for irrelevent amounts of points each week, that's how many of them they make... Oh and they're eating my brain...
Back to top Go down
TimTam
Tarnation
In a TeaCup
TimTam

PostSubject: Re: Corsety goodness   Corsety goodness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Oct 2009 - 5:34

Mum made us watch the Fair go ad awards the other night *shudder* but you would have been proud of the primary school entry that won, they did an ad for the Tardis Van Gogh holiday package where you go in the Tardis and you get to meet Van Gogh and get your portrait painted, then you go back to the present and make a fortune selling your original Van Gogh work.
Back to top Go down
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

PostSubject: Re: Corsety goodness   Corsety goodness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Oct 2009 - 1:09

Hell to the yeah! Their geekery knows no bounds.
Back to top Go down
TechnicolouredInsanity
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
TechnicolouredInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Corsety goodness   Corsety goodness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009 - 8:51

Moar corsets on their humans! This one be being a moogle for halloween.

Corsety goodness - Page 3 66e7bdf3b482b30a246e341fc936b7ae_1473683

21" natural waist! Phew!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corsety goodness   Corsety goodness - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corsety goodness
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nutshell :: Creative Chaos :: Of the coloured cloth :: Designs-
Jump to: