The Nutshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nutshell

The Nutshell is a creative collective under the government of Holly-Rose and Hannah-Rose with ODD and SPONTANEOUS tamperings by Logie-Bear; made up of writers, musicians, and artists. Here teacups are rife and insanity is always technicoloured.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infatuation with clouds.

Go down 
+4
Synaesthesia
TimTam
Logiebear
Hannah-Rose
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TechnicolouredInsanity
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Goddess DevineSupreme OverLady
TechnicolouredInsanity

Number of posts : 395
Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42 / 10042 / 100Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-29

Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infatuation with clouds.   Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008 - 21:27

Hannah-Rose wrote:
First one is HAWT. And the second one is also reasonably epic-win.

Grazie. I was most dissappointed in the craptacularly unclean windows of the Lufthansa jet we took to Hong Kong. I could've had incredible mountain pictures, goddammit! MOUNTAIN PICTURES! But nooooooooo crappy lufthansa had to have a three inch layer of grime over their windows...and no inflight entertainment. Except one screen, at the end of the isle...playing 27seven dresses.

Oh god.
The memories.

*scuttles off to a corner*
Back to top Go down
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

Number of posts : 1038
Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42 / 10042 / 100Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Infatuation with clouds.   Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008 - 5:06

Oh christ, Lufthansa. That craptacular pile of shit is in fact death incarnate in an airline...
Back to top Go down
TimTam
Tarnation
In a TeaCup
TimTam

Number of posts : 868
Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Infatuation with clouds.   Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008 - 3:32

ah, lufthansa *ducks*
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/tlvv
Synaesthesia
Apprentice Squirrel
Synaesthesia

Number of posts : 368
Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Infatuation with clouds.   Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008 - 9:46

How repulsively agitating! Mountain shots! Gaaah. I'll bear in mind never to fly with lufthansa. I think I would have died a little inside had I been in that situation. I couldn't think of a worst case scenario worse than 27 dresses on the sole in-fight entertainment screen. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Synaesthesia
Apprentice Squirrel
Synaesthesia

Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Infatuation with clouds.   Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008 - 9:47

Oh yes, Mistress Nutshell gave birth to a giant FUCK x459458495098 and got all slim and fit again in three seconds. Amazing.
Back to top Go down
xAnastasiax
Mindless Minion
xAnastasiax

Number of posts : 236

Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Infatuation with clouds.   Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008 - 9:58

Eat your heart out Aerolineas Argentinas.

Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Photos396-1

Oh, btw, you have NOT tried bad airline until you have been on Aerolineas for a 12 hour flight. No, I am SERIOUS.

Even Aerosur, Bolivia's major airline, was better than that.
Back to top Go down
xAnastasiax
Mindless Minion
xAnastasiax

Number of posts : 236

Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Infatuation with clouds.   Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008 - 10:02

Okay, Aerolineas had ONE screen that was the size of an old old television that came down from the roof, right?

BUT it played NOTHING but a BLUE SCREEN and making crackly noises the WHOLE flight, which was supposed to be a night trip so they shut all the shutters, turned off the lights but left the great bloody BLUE SCREEN running ALL NIGHT LONG!

OMG!!

Lunch on the plane-- one bread roll with a piece of rotten meat and a funky looking slice.

The vegeterian lunch was a plain crossaint.

That's it.
Back to top Go down
Synaesthesia
Apprentice Squirrel
Synaesthesia

PostSubject: Re: Infatuation with clouds.   Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008 - 10:21

I dislike how the air conditioners in planes make your eyes want to suicide.

That lunch is appalling. And I thought this Teriyaki meal on Air NZ was rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Synaesthesia
Apprentice Squirrel
Synaesthesia

PostSubject: Re: Infatuation with clouds.   Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008 - 10:26

Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 35312

Since we're so in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

Number of posts : 1038

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Infatuation with clouds.   Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008 - 2:15

Wee, oh, sepia is exciting!
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Beloved SquirrelModerator
Logiebear

Number of posts : 1224
Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Infatuation with clouds.   Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008 - 3:50

Wow you must've flown into some old clouds!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/logiebear42
Synaesthesia
Apprentice Squirrel
Synaesthesia

PostSubject: Re: Infatuation with clouds.   Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008 - 5:49

It was supposed to be a black and white matte print Razz but my crappy digital camera has it's wonders by thinking it's sepia, hee.

Clouds are divine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infatuation with clouds.   Infatuation with clouds. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infatuation with clouds.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nutshell :: Creative Chaos :: Of the Brush :: Works-
Jump to: