The Nutshell

The Nutshell is a creative collective under the government of Holly-Rose and Hannah-Rose with ODD and SPONTANEOUS tamperings by Logie-Bear; made up of writers, musicians, and artists. Here teacups are rife and insanity is always technicoloured.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

I'ma shamelessly promote my clients now...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TechnicolouredInsanity
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Goddess DevineSupreme OverLady
TechnicolouredInsanity

Number of posts : 395
I'ma shamelessly promote my clients now... Left_bar_bleue42 / 10042 / 100I'ma shamelessly promote my clients now... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-29

I'ma shamelessly promote my clients now... Empty
PostSubject: I'ma shamelessly promote my clients now...   I'ma shamelessly promote my clients now... Icon_minitimeFri 2 Oct 2009 - 5:43

http://riaquinto.fragiled.net

Lots of nice piano and such. And she's a Plague Rat, so you KNOW she's good. Razz

I'ma shamelessly promote my clients now... 6

Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Goddess DevineSupreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

Number of posts : 1038
I'ma shamelessly promote my clients now... Left_bar_bleue42 / 10042 / 100I'ma shamelessly promote my clients now... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-01

I'ma shamelessly promote my clients now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'ma shamelessly promote my clients now...   I'ma shamelessly promote my clients now... Icon_minitimeFri 2 Oct 2009 - 18:17

Hahahahahahaaaa... oh that's precious.... it's sibelius. I'm pretty sure, that's music notation software. At first I was all 'woah, epic pianodom'. But then I was like, waaait, the rhythms are just waaaay too even for a human being... But don't get me wrong, it's way shiny. The compositional skills are specialtastic. <3

I'ma shamelessly promote my clients now...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nutshell :: Creative Chaos :: Of the Chordal Structures :: General Music Discussion-
Jump to: