The Nutshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nutshell

The Nutshell is a creative collective under the government of Holly-Rose and Hannah-Rose with ODD and SPONTANEOUS tamperings by Logie-Bear; made up of writers, musicians, and artists. Here teacups are rife and insanity is always technicoloured.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things that rule the world

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Goddess DevineSupreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

Number of posts : 1038
Things that rule the world Left_bar_bleue42 / 10042 / 100Things that rule the world Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-01

Things that rule the world Empty
PostSubject: Things that rule the world   Things that rule the world Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct 2008 - 11:38

So, who is the love of your aural life at the moment, share the musical joy? (With myspace links in the case of the particularly obscure Razz)

Pour moi, c'est Life's Decay. Crap name, yes, but don't judge them on that. It's a little steampunk outfit from Paris and they are ultimately divine.

http://www.myspace.com/abstraktsens if you're interested...

Also, I have recently discovered (a little bit behind the times, I know) that Thom Yorke is something akin to God.
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Beloved SquirrelModerator
Logiebear

Number of posts : 1224
Things that rule the world Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Things that rule the world Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Things that rule the world   Things that rule the world Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct 2008 - 11:43

That's quite awesome.

Not sure how you can sound steampunk. Though I love their album art(s)

Though I'd love anything in black and white. It's bordering on obsession. I download movie posters and gothicize them in black and white/glow/shadow enhancing etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/logiebear42
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Goddess DevineSupreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

Number of posts : 1038
Things that rule the world Left_bar_bleue42 / 10042 / 100Things that rule the world Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Things that rule the world   Things that rule the world Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct 2008 - 11:59

I dunno, they were listed as steampunk when I first heard about them, and I think there's enough anachronism about them to justify the title - loosely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that rule the world   Things that rule the world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that rule the world
Page 1 of 1