The Nutshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nutshell

The Nutshell is a creative collective under the government of Holly-Rose and Hannah-Rose with ODD and SPONTANEOUS tamperings by Logie-Bear; made up of writers, musicians, and artists. Here teacups are rife and insanity is always technicoloured.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A vaguely artistic shot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TimTam
Tarnation
In a TeaCup
TimTam

Number of posts : 868
A vaguely artistic shot Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100A vaguely artistic shot Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-02

A vaguely artistic shot Empty
PostSubject: A vaguely artistic shot   A vaguely artistic shot Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008 - 22:57

So I put the most artistic shot I've ever been involved in as my avatar. Liv took it and then I noticed how well it turned out so it was mainly her doing. I then gave it the hindsight analysis:

-Yes, it was our intention to have the shot taken by a web cam attached to a laptop because it introduces the theme of private becoming public via the internet.

-Yes, the glasses in the foreground are intentional, they give an idea of what has been happening prior to the shot and continue the theme of sight/viewing people's lives. They also are intended to suggest that the viewer themself may need to look closer to truly see what's in the picture.

As you can tell this was a well thoughtout shot (if only we knew al this at the time)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/tlvv
xAnastasiax
Mindless Minion
xAnastasiax

Number of posts : 236
A vaguely artistic shot Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A vaguely artistic shot Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: A vaguely artistic shot   A vaguely artistic shot Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008 - 23:02

Lol yes, that is exactly what I meant when I took it.
Back to top Go down
Synaesthesia
Apprentice Squirrel
Synaesthesia

Number of posts : 368
A vaguely artistic shot Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A vaguely artistic shot Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: A vaguely artistic shot   A vaguely artistic shot Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008 - 9:51

For some strange reason, I assumed it was a technical sound board of sorts and found the composition rather eclectic. An ambient mood harbinger.
Back to top Go down
TimTam
Tarnation
In a TeaCup
TimTam

Number of posts : 868
A vaguely artistic shot Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100A vaguely artistic shot Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: A vaguely artistic shot   A vaguely artistic shot Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008 - 22:34

Well a sound board certainly would suit me but I really do assure you, nothing happened in the lighting booth! other than technical brilliance of course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/tlvv
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vaguely artistic shot   A vaguely artistic shot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A vaguely artistic shot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nutshell :: Creative Chaos :: Of the Brush :: Works-
Jump to: