The Nutshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nutshell

The Nutshell is a creative collective under the government of Holly-Rose and Hannah-Rose with ODD and SPONTANEOUS tamperings by Logie-Bear; made up of writers, musicians, and artists. Here teacups are rife and insanity is always technicoloured.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Some People Should Be Sterilised

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wretchedkisses
Apprentice Squirrel

Number of posts : 320
Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Empty
PostSubject: Why Some People Should Be Sterilised   Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008 - 12:12

So they can't spawn things that create writing like this:

You were sitting in class playing with your pencil when you get hit in the back of the head with a paperball the school princess started laughing LOSER she yelled out.
After school you were walking to your car when looked up and Josh was leaning up against your car holding the paperball that hit you.

"Thanks but I dont want it"

"I know just watch this"

He unwraped it and put a rock in it and threw it at her as she was getting in to her car. She fell onto her car and looked around he grabbed you and pushed you in your car he got into the drivers seat and took off. You started laughing so hard you hit the seat back so hard it threw you back all the way he started laughing harder than you.

"______ you wanna go to the movies I am bored"

"Sure"

You two drove to the movies and saw a stupid movie you were sleepy so you fell asleep during the movie you woke up and he was driving you home he carried you up to your room and placed you on your bed he tucked a lose hair behind your ear and whispered.

"Sleep tight my little rocker queen"

You woke up the next morning with him asleep on the floor in your closet because your parents were home but they left early for work. You grabbed a pair of jeans and a tee and closed the closet door. You changed in the bathroom just because he may have been faking. You went back into your room he also had changed you grabbed his hand and told him you heard what he said last night.

"Oh I guess you want me to leave...see ya"

"No I want you to stay as long as forever is"

"That I can do"

You two went out and ran into the school jock Blake he pushed Josh to the ground and was about to punch him but you jumped on his back and started hitting and punching him in the head he slung you around and threw you into the side of a car causing you to black out.
You woke up a few seconds later because it starting raining Josh was on the ground Blake was kicking him in the gut you moved swiftly jumping on his back this time you had a fist to protect the one you loved you covered his eyes and punched his nose and jaw he started moving side to side and fell over.
You ran over to Josh his nose was bleeding and his lip was busted you sat down and held his head close to your heart rocking him back and forth he woke up and held you close him.
You stood up and drove him to your house you both were drippng wet your parents had left for Spain for the next 5 months so you went and changed into you tank top but he walked in and saw your back brusied from the hit against the car and kissed you.

"I ll never let you get hurt again"

"Do you wanna stay here"

"Yeah I did not want to worry you but my mom kicked me out about a week ago"

You laid down because it hurt so much you winced he laid down next to you. You woke up at midnight he was holding you, your left hand felt funny you looked and there was a ring on it he saw you look at it you looked and him smiled and nodded yes.

My eyes are bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Goddess DevineSupreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

Number of posts : 1038
Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Left_bar_bleue42 / 10042 / 100Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Why Some People Should Be Sterilised   Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008 - 12:18

heeehee.

Where on earth did you find this, child?
Back to top Go down
wretchedkisses
Apprentice Squirrel

Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Why Some People Should Be Sterilised   Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008 - 1:35

I was bebo-jumping and found it posted on some girl's blog.

Eyeuck.
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Beloved SquirrelModerator
Logiebear

Number of posts : 1224
Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Why Some People Should Be Sterilised   Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008 - 1:41

Half-Life: Full-life Consequences

John Freeman who was Gordon Freemans brother was one day in an office typing on a computer. He got an email from his brother that said that aliens and monsters were attacking his place and aksed him for help so he went.

John Freeman got his computer shut down and wet on the platform to go up to the roof of the building where he left his motorcycle and normal people close because he was in his office lab coat. John Freeman got on his motorcycl and said "its time for me to live up to my family name and face full life consequences" so he had to go.

John Freeman ramped off the building and did a backflip and landed. He kept driving down the road and made sure there was no zombies around because he ddint have weapon.

The contrysides were nice and the plants were singing and the birds and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky. the mood was set for John Freemans quest to help his brother where he was. John Freeman looked around the countrysides and said "its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys".

John Freeman was late so he had to drive really fast. A cop car was hiden near by so when John Freeman went by the cops came and wanted to give him a ticket. Here John Freeman saw the first monster because the cop was posessed and had headcrabs.

"I cant give you my lisense officer" John Freeman said

"Why not?" said the headcrab oficer back to John Freeman.

"Because you are headcrab zombie" so John Freeman shot the oficer in the head and drove off thinking "my brother is in trouble there" and went faster.

John Freeman had to go faster like the speed of sound and got there fast because Gordon needed him where he was. John Freeman looked at road signs and saw "Ravenholm" with someons writing under it saying "u shudnt come here" so John Freeman almost turned around but heard screaming like Gordon so he went faster again.

John Freeman drove in and did another flip n jumped off his motorbike and the motor bike took out some headcrab zombies infront of John Freeman. John Freeman smiled and walked fast. John Freeman then looked on the ground and found wepon so he pickd it up and fired fast at zombie goasts in front of a house.

John Freeman said "Zombie goasts leave this place" and the zombie goasts said "but this is our house" and John Freeman felt sorry for them becaus they couldnt live there anymore because they were zombie goasts so he blew up the house and killed the zombie goasts so they were at piece.

Then John Freeman herd another scream from his brother so he kept walking really faster to get where he was. Ravenholdm was nothing like the countrysides there was no birds singing and the pants were dead and teh dirt was messy and bloody from headcrabs.

When John Freeman got to where the screaming was started from he found his brother Gorden Freeman fightin the final bosss and Gordon said "John Freeman! Over here!" so John Freeman went there to where Gordon Freeman was fighting. John Freeman fired his bullet from teh gun really fast and the bullets went and shot the final boss in the eyes and the final boss couldnt see.

Gordon Freeman said "its time to end this ones and for all!" and punched the final boss in the face and the final boss fell. John Freeman said "thanks i could help, bro" and Gordon Freeman said "you should come here earlier next time" and they laughed.

The laughed overed quickly though because John Freeman yelled "LOOK OUT BRO!" and pointed up to the top of the sky. Gordon Freeman looked up and said "NOO! John Freeman run out of here fast as you can!" and John Freeman walked real fast out.

John Freeman loked back and saw Gordon get steppd on by the next boss and he was mad and angry.

"I'll get you back evil boss!" John Freeman yelled at the top of lungs.

to be continued..?

Awesomely animated here: http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=OHxyZaZlaOs
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/logiebear42
wretchedkisses
Apprentice Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Why Some People Should Be Sterilised   Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008 - 9:23

WTS?
Back to top Go down
Synaesthesia
Apprentice Squirrel
Synaesthesia

Number of posts : 368

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Why Some People Should Be Sterilised   Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008 - 10:24

Was this girl 5?
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Why Some People Should Be Sterilised   Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008 - 12:15

BBcode is my bitch
Back to top Go down
TimTam
Tarnation
In a TeaCup
TimTam

Number of posts : 868
Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Why Some People Should Be Sterilised   Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008 - 8:48

Alyx that thing almost killed me, I kept reading coz it was like a car crash. The grammar is terrible! And the plot is worse!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/tlvv
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Left_bar_bleue42 / 10042 / 100Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Why Some People Should Be Sterilised   Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008 - 10:05

JOHN FREEMAN OVER HERE
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

PostSubject: Re: Why Some People Should Be Sterilised   Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008 - 10:46

I love how he has no weapons and then shoots the officer and then picks up weapons
Back to top Go down
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

PostSubject: Re: Why Some People Should Be Sterilised   Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008 - 23:17

Holy crap there's a part two...

I like the fact that the pants are dead. I think that's quite swell, some really unique imagery going on there.
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

PostSubject: Re: Why Some People Should Be Sterilised   Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2008 - 0:22

That was meant to be plants I suspect. What is particularly awesome is how the narrator almost pisses himself throughout the video
Back to top Go down
TimTam
Tarnation
In a TeaCup
TimTam

Number of posts : 868
Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Why Some People Should Be Sterilised   Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2008 - 9:34

hey I think you guys should know, I'm really scarder of goasts.

lol that persone must have the IQ of a fly.

Part Two...

... And then John Freeman walked over a blade of grass nad then ones John Freeman had walked over that blade of grass he walked over another to where Gorden Freeman was dead and Gordon Freeman said "John Freeman, revenge me!" And he was dead...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/tlvv
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

PostSubject: Re: Why Some People Should Be Sterilised   Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2008 - 10:49

ZOMBIE GOASTS!!!

U SUDNT COME HERE!!
Back to top Go down
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

PostSubject: Re: Why Some People Should Be Sterilised   Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008 - 5:54

Btw, you should all know, 'headcrab zombie' is my new thing. To be used both as an insult and as an affectionate term. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

PostSubject: Re: Why Some People Should Be Sterilised   Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008 - 7:41

Hehe they make the most amusingly horrible noises when you set them on fire.

(BTW it's Half life Fan-fic If you hadn't noticed)
Back to top Go down
Synaesthesia
Apprentice Squirrel
Synaesthesia

PostSubject: Re: Why Some People Should Be Sterilised   Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008 - 9:01

Zombie Cows in Diablo II.

-shame-
Back to top Go down
Synaesthesia
Apprentice Squirrel
Synaesthesia

PostSubject: Re: Why Some People Should Be Sterilised   Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008 - 9:01

Ahaha, half-life Fan fic. Quaint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Some People Should Be Sterilised   Why Some People Should Be Sterilised Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Some People Should Be Sterilised
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nutshell :: Creative Chaos :: Of the Pen :: Literary Discussion-
Jump to: