The Nutshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nutshell

The Nutshell is a creative collective under the government of Holly-Rose and Hannah-Rose with ODD and SPONTANEOUS tamperings by Logie-Bear; made up of writers, musicians, and artists. Here teacups are rife and insanity is always technicoloured.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

omgwtfchristophereccleston

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Goddess DevineSupreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

Number of posts : 1038
omgwtfchristophereccleston Left_bar_bleue42 / 10042 / 100omgwtfchristophereccleston Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-01

omgwtfchristophereccleston Empty
PostSubject: omgwtfchristophereccleston   omgwtfchristophereccleston Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009 - 10:53

So, me and Lani-bee totally failed at going to see District 9 yesterday, sad in pants. 'Cause they demanded id (srsly? Do we look under 16!?) ANYWHO. We went to see GI Joe: Rise of the Cobra. Her to lol at it's awesomeness, me to fangirl an ex-Doctor. Yes precious.

But for srs! That movie was a MINDFUCK. Christ almighty on a pogo stick people, the names of the characters. http://us.imdb.com/title/tt1046173/ <- check'em. Dr. Mindbender. They had a character named Dr. Mindbender. Fuck yeah. Two hours of shit getting blown up loosly held together by something that may have once been a plot. Oh, and ninjas. Everything is better with ninjas. <3

Also, the theme was a particularly awesome remix of BEP's Boom Boom Pow that I am now shamefully addicted.

In conclusion, dear friends, go watch this film. It be LOLARIOUS.

For Discussion: Movies that are so bad they win at life, the universe, and everything.
Back to top Go down
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Goddess DevineSupreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

Number of posts : 1038
omgwtfchristophereccleston Left_bar_bleue42 / 10042 / 100omgwtfchristophereccleston Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: omgwtfchristophereccleston   omgwtfchristophereccleston Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009 - 13:43

Oh! I forgot to tell you guys what was best about this movie! The lead character was scottish, ergo, the voice activated controls for the jet they stole from him were in Celtic!

CELTIC!

Hellz to the yeah!
Back to top Go down
TimTam
Tarnation
In a TeaCup
TimTam

Number of posts : 868
omgwtfchristophereccleston Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100omgwtfchristophereccleston Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: omgwtfchristophereccleston   omgwtfchristophereccleston Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 4:25

that is rather cool.

I <3 celtic
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/tlvv
xAnastasiax
Mindless Minion
xAnastasiax

Number of posts : 236
omgwtfchristophereccleston Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100omgwtfchristophereccleston Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: omgwtfchristophereccleston   omgwtfchristophereccleston Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009 - 4:57

Celtic???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omgwtfchristophereccleston   omgwtfchristophereccleston Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

omgwtfchristophereccleston
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nutshell :: Creative Chaos :: Of the reel :: General Film Discussion-
Jump to: