The Nutshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nutshell

The Nutshell is a creative collective under the government of Holly-Rose and Hannah-Rose with ODD and SPONTANEOUS tamperings by Logie-Bear; made up of writers, musicians, and artists. Here teacups are rife and insanity is always technicoloured.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have defeated ye! Evil cinema id girl!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Goddess DevineSupreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

Number of posts : 1038
I have defeated ye! Evil cinema id girl! Left_bar_bleue42 / 10042 / 100I have defeated ye! Evil cinema id girl! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-01

I have defeated ye! Evil cinema id girl! Empty
PostSubject: I have defeated ye! Evil cinema id girl!   I have defeated ye! Evil cinema id girl! Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009 - 13:49

Hmmyeah. Finally got round to seeing District 9. It has prawns. And South Africans. Ooh! Ooh! And overobvious symbolism used for fishslap moralising! But I think the fishslapism of the allegorical nature of the film was possibly only so fishslappy to someone who's spent five years in various english classes going OOH! Cruciform imagery! I called it first! >.< *librarycrucifixionzomglol* But yeah. It was shiny. Stuff blew up. There were aliens. YAY!

ALSO: Kind of excited for Dorian Grey movie. Except that I know they're going to kill it. Kill it dead. But oh well. At least this means it gets a fandom! <3<3<3 I mean c'mon, that book was built for fandom. <3
Back to top Go down

I have defeated ye! Evil cinema id girl!
Page 1 of 1