The Nutshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nutshell

The Nutshell is a creative collective under the government of Holly-Rose and Hannah-Rose with ODD and SPONTANEOUS tamperings by Logie-Bear; made up of writers, musicians, and artists. Here teacups are rife and insanity is always technicoloured.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The resurrective Poetry Competition

Go down 
+4
Admin
Hannah-Rose
TechnicolouredInsanity
Logiebear
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Beloved SquirrelModerator
Logiebear

Number of posts : 1224
The resurrective Poetry Competition Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100The resurrective Poetry Competition Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-11

The resurrective Poetry Competition Empty
PostSubject: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008 - 11:28

Oi! You!
I'm not gonna let this site die so here's one final resurrective kick:

The resurrective poetry competition!!

The rules will be as follows:

1. The poem must be of fair length, Haikus are not allowed; I have another competition lined up for that later on

2. The poem must link to an experience you have had first-hand (to be explained under your entry)

3. No text formatting other than Italics and Bold. (Just because poetry in different colours annoys the fuck out of me Razz)

4. You may enter up to 3 times

5. You must spread the word about this compo as much as freakin possible

6. All comments should be clear as to which poem they are referring

7. I'm not going to say "Have fun" for fear of cliche, more be creative and search your soul? (maybe have fun is better)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/logiebear42
TechnicolouredInsanity
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Goddess DevineSupreme OverLady
TechnicolouredInsanity

Number of posts : 395
The resurrective Poetry Competition Left_bar_bleue42 / 10042 / 100The resurrective Poetry Competition Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008 - 0:57

Awesometastic.

*reps*
Back to top Go down
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

Number of posts : 1038
The resurrective Poetry Competition Left_bar_bleue42 / 10042 / 100The resurrective Poetry Competition Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008 - 2:37

*will post when can be arsed*
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

The resurrective Poetry Competition Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100The resurrective Poetry Competition Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008 - 3:15

Which is why this forum failed in the first place Razz
Back to top Go down
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008 - 9:20

Eh. That may be true.
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008 - 9:40

Debating whether we should allocate a judge or have a voting system.

Though voting systems involve maths Sad
Back to top Go down
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008 - 9:43

Also voting system means mob rule. And if the imminence of a national govt is anything to go by, the mob is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008 - 11:25

hrmm true. We should maybe vote on a judge then Razz
Back to top Go down
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008 - 7:27

I vote mods judge. And because I'm the Supreme Over-Lady here, my vote counts for a billion, and everyone elses doesn't. Democracy can go wank out it's pain in a corner.

On that note, I will at some point get round to making you a mod.
Back to top Go down
TechnicolouredInsanity
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
TechnicolouredInsanity

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008 - 7:34

....Eh. I'm bored. *scuttles off to the admin panel*

My vote also counts for a billion, but I'm not the best judge for poetry, considering I don't write it (yes, I studied it, but....eh. I'm a lazy cow)....anyway.

So yes.

Hannah is supreme overlady and thus goddess for the poetry.

Bow.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
The Adminator
AdminThe Adminator
Admin

Number of posts : 10
The resurrective Poetry Competition Left_bar_bleue24 / 10024 / 100The resurrective Poetry Competition Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008 - 7:39

*waves magical pointed stick*
Back to top Go down
https://www-thenutshell.forumotion.com
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008 - 8:08

I'M A REAL MOD!!!
Back to top Go down
TechnicolouredInsanity
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
TechnicolouredInsanity

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008 - 8:25

Feeling special?

I miss your old ranks. They were entertaining. Razz
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008 - 8:38

Oh they're more than welcome to be changed, I just will have the power to change it back.

Though I probably won't as I can't find the admin panel Razz
Back to top Go down
TechnicolouredInsanity
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
TechnicolouredInsanity

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008 - 9:39

Admination isn't a modly power, dear.

I don't know if you get that or not.

...?
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008 - 10:04

ohhhh I see. What are my powers then master?
(watching star wars for some reason lol)

On a lighter note, I am a giant nincompoop. <3
Back to top Go down
TechnicolouredInsanity
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
TechnicolouredInsanity

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2008 - 1:35

The magical ability to edit everyones posts...moving things, announcements, stickies, wreaking general havoc...

Ah screw it, I love you Logan. Been denying it for too long that my heart will explode if I didn't admit it.

Heh You weren't wrong about the editing.

-Logie bear wuz ere-
Back to top Go down
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2008 - 23:06

Abusing your modly powers already Logan? Well if you want to go down that road...
Back to top Go down
TechnicolouredInsanity
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
TechnicolouredInsanity

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2008 - 1:11

Thank you dear.

On an off note; what happened to the text box size?
Who's been fiddling??? *peers*
Back to top Go down
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008 - 0:36

Ja I was wondering about that too ... thought it was just my IE being screwy AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008 - 8:30

I haven't touched that!!!
Back to top Go down
wretchedkisses
Apprentice Squirrel

Number of posts : 320
The resurrective Poetry Competition Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The resurrective Poetry Competition Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008 - 9:42

I thought it might be Chrome not adjusting to new things well.. but if everyone's having issues, I guess not.

Ick, lots of yelling just happened. I think something good might have occurred in the Warriors game - oh the joys of hostel life.
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008 - 10:11

Yeah I'm having issues with chrome, where I have to go to 'Preview' first to get a proper text box
Back to top Go down
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008 - 8:27

Eh. It may be tiddly but you can write as much as you like so I suppose it's not really a problem. I'm mainly saying that because I have absolutely no fucking clue how to fix it. This kind of thing is Holly's job I'm afraid. Cuz she's clever like that...
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008 - 8:52

Nah it's a browser related issue, unless people are getting it on things other than chrome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The resurrective Poetry Competition   The resurrective Poetry Competition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The resurrective Poetry Competition
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next