The Nutshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nutshell

The Nutshell is a creative collective under the government of Holly-Rose and Hannah-Rose with ODD and SPONTANEOUS tamperings by Logie-Bear; made up of writers, musicians, and artists. Here teacups are rife and insanity is always technicoloured.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Beloved SquirrelModerator
Logiebear

Number of posts : 1224
Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-11

Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b]   Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2008 - 6:09

Aloha

I'm Logan/16/NZ

But you probably already knew that anyway.

Feeling slightly like the only male on here

Hmmm *ponders*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/logiebear42
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b]   Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2008 - 6:10

Sigh HTML code failed in the title
Back to top Go down
TimTam
Tarnation
In a TeaCup
TimTam

Number of posts : 868
Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b]   Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008 - 8:36

HELLO!!!

Hmm, perhaps you should tell other guys to get on here so you're not the only one.

Or you could stop complaining when you realise that you are the only guy here...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/tlvv
TechnicolouredInsanity
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Goddess DevineSupreme OverLady
TechnicolouredInsanity

Number of posts : 395
Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Left_bar_bleue42 / 10042 / 100Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b]   Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008 - 22:39

Hello!

Horrah for more members.

I'm insanely buzzed on caffeine and excellent architecture (sp?).
Welcome to our happy little home.
*drinks more coffee*
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

PostSubject: Re: Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b]   Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008 - 0:58

Well I feel welcome now cheers
Back to top Go down
TimTam
Tarnation
In a TeaCup
TimTam

Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b]   Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008 - 6:30

huzzah! Coffee!!! I had a coffee today and it didn't work... mochachinos simply aren't strong enough
Back to top Go down
artsgeek
Bloodied Typewriter
artsgeek

Number of posts : 144
Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b]   Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008 - 8:56

Hey! I'm male!

Though this wouldn't be the first time no one on a forum has realised that...

(Mochacinno? Strong? I thought you lot were dorklanders!?)
Back to top Go down
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

Number of posts : 1038
Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Left_bar_bleue42 / 10042 / 100Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b]   Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008 - 9:03

Sup bitch! Welcome to our lair...

Artsgeek is male ... well, you learn something new every day... I dunno, I guess the Johnny Depp fetish gave off a female vibe. And be nice to Tam, she's a newbie to the wonderful land of coffee. Then she'll progress to her innapropriate footwear for work badge, work her way up to her trendy NZbranded clothing badge, and from there the sky is her limit! She could even work her way all the way up to an attempting to park her pointlessly oversized SUV in Newmarket badge, if she's really commited.
Back to top Go down
TimTam
Tarnation
In a TeaCup
TimTam

PostSubject: Re: Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b]   Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008 - 5:30

Yes, the wonderful land of coffee... which we did not visit today Sad

Perhaps I should wear my boots to work sometime, but I work in a fruit store... and I don't wear shoes with heals if I can avoid it.
Back to top Go down
TechnicolouredInsanity
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
TechnicolouredInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b]   Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008 - 9:18

Hannah-Rose wrote:
Sup bitch! Welcome to our lair...

Artsgeek is male ... well, you learn something new every day... I dunno, I guess the Johnny Depp fetish gave off a female vibe. And be nice to Tam, she's a newbie to the wonderful land of coffee. Then she'll progress to her innapropriate footwear for work badge, work her way up to her trendy NZbranded clothing badge, and from there the sky is her limit! She could even work her way all the way up to an attempting to park her pointlessly oversized SUV in Newmarket badge, if she's really commited.

Friggen 'ell. That made my day. AND made up for the fact that I was woken up five hours early by the sweet song of dogs barking...
Back to top Go down
TimTam
Tarnation
In a TeaCup
TimTam

PostSubject: Re: Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b]   Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2008 - 4:48

lol, ah dogs barking, Hannah's favourite tune
Back to top Go down
TechnicolouredInsanity
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
TechnicolouredInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b]   Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2008 - 10:40

So beautiful yet so very cruel, ah?
Back to top Go down
Hannah-Rose
Goddess Devine
Supreme OverLady
Hannah-Rose

Number of posts : 1038

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b]   Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008 - 7:38

Uuuugh. Dogs. CANNOT STAND.
Back to top Go down
TimTam
Tarnation
In a TeaCup
TimTam

PostSubject: Re: Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b]   Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008 - 7:37

well you won't have to worry about mine on Saturday, the dumb thing snapped a tendon which required surgery, so she's still not allowed to go up or down stairs when avoidable.
Back to top Go down
Logiebear
Beloved Squirrel
Logiebear

PostSubject: Re: Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b]   Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008 - 10:43

NOT POPPY??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
TimTam
Tarnation
In a TeaCup
TimTam

PostSubject: Re: Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b]   Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008 - 1:30

No, Poppy left ages ago, she was my sister's dog but when my sister mmoved flats she couldn't take Poppy with her, she has a new family in Gisbourne now I think. Guess you'll just have to be straight when you come to my house next, then again it could be the house that does it Wink we've not actually considered that possibility yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b]   Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well ok, I'll write an [b]INTRO THREAD[/b]
Page 1 of 1